Sunday, April 6, 2008

poem

Reset
If i had a reset button
and i could start things new
Id turn back to that time
that i first met you

So familiar, So common..
I remember this place
And there you were sitting
with a smile on your face

I thought what to say
How i smell, Hows my breath
If you saw me youd notice
Im scared half to death

Relax, keep it cool
Was all i could say
Anything to help me
From acting this way

When i talked..I trembled
What could i do
It didnt seem real
Talking to you

I left feeling worried
That i wasnt "me"
Behind my own curtain
Was the guy i hope youd see

If i had a reset button
Id know what to do
Id go back and whisper
How much ive missed you

-alex-

Im glad i wrote this...
Y tu creia que tu sabias de mi... ;)

No comments: