Monday, April 14, 2008

Brown haired girl

Brown haired girl

Insightful, Intriguing

Delightful, daydreaming

I wish you could stay

A little longer I pray

It seems like I just met you

The other day

We talk and we fight

About nothing it seems like

But try as I might

I can’t forget the good times

The rappers they see it

And now I believe it

That twinkle in your eye

Caught me by surprise


Remember that time?

At Mollys that night

The popcorn did fly

That my mouth would deny


Brown haired girl

So curious about me

But still you wont ask me

why im not so happy

Maybe some….day


So beautiful, so nice

You should visit here twice!

Three times if you’d like

Just once wont suffice!

Im glad I met you

I say it this time

But ill mean it forever

That’s why I wrote you this rhyme

No comments: