Some things...
I wish i had more time to get to know everyone that ive met. There are some really great people out there (consequently, there are some not so great ones too). I tend to place people into categories and within talking with you for a little while, i can determine whether or not we would hit it off. I know thats not the best tactic, but thats what most people tend to do. Something i should be working on...
I treat my life like an etch a sketch. Its a new day i shake it up and almost start over...i try to meet new people, try new things, or talk to people i wouldnt normally talk to. Out of all the people ive met, i could only say that i have around seven people who i could trust entirely without thinking twice about it. Those people that i tell them anything and everything. I know them and they know me. There are a lot of people i know that i trust, but may not necessarily tell them everything and anything all the time. I think its just because it doesnt concern them or they probably dont care too much. There are people i want to learn more about too. The rest are friends, acquaintances...you know, the type that you would talk to and say at a club or party, but may not call regularly.
I want to learn more about you, not because i have to or anything...i want to. I want to talk, hang out, go to dinner with you, play racquetball, ill do whatever it takes. We could not even be playing racquetball and id still be happy. I like seeing you.... I don't know what i should say sometimes. You are one of the people that i really care of how you think of me, so sometimes i have trouble putting things into words. I hardly ever had that problem. I may not know you too well yet, but i like what i do know about you. I like you even when you hit me with the racquetball. Thats just funny anyways, so i cant seriously be mad about that. :)
I feel a lot better after that....
-Alex-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment