Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday...,

I had a pretty good day i guess...pretty normal for a Tuesday. I went out for the night and had a few drinks. I don't know but i think im thinking of slowing down on the drinking part of things. Ive gotten to the point that i need to focus on post-graduation...im done with the college party lifestyle for the most part. This wont mean that i wont be going out on special times or anything....i will, but i need to slow things down thats for sure. I know people expect better from me....i expect better from me.

You know how theres something you want to say to someone but you dont know how they would respond? I think i feel that way a lot sometimes, even more this semester. Its almost like i have things to say but theres something stopping me from saying it. Its hard to describe. I dont get it....i need to figure it out.

Tomorrow should be a good day. And the rest of the week is gonna be good. I already have things planned, so thatll be fun. I cant wait until thursday for Applebees and a movie at the Hangar.....

Until next time...

Adios
-alex-

No comments: