In continuation of the last post...
Best Northwest game: Fall 2007 Grand Valley vs Northwest semifinal game at bearcat stadium. It was freezing cold, it was windy, but it was perfect too. Nothing beats rushing the field with everyone and going crazy taking down the goal posts and carrying them all the way to the pub to be cut. Especially since it was a win against GVSU.
Best Homecoming: I think it was sophomore year i think when Egon and I went on a night of mayhem for homecoming :D I remember staying up all night going from house party to house part, petting a dog at some random house, and getting back from partying at 6 or so in the morning. Add in that we also saw Tomoyoshi coming back from his partying and he was drunk. It was hillarious. And then i went to sleep for 15 minutes and then was woken up to go to kegs and eggs at the Outback. I was so tired, but it was worth it!
Theres so many crazy nights....i wish i could name them all, but i wont bother with all those details ;)
Anyways, today was very busy for me. I didnt end up really getting back home until about 9 or so. I had to work 8-10, then i worked on some spanish homework, then spanish class, then i went around town and took photos for class....lots of them. At least the weather was great! I went to the library for a meeting. Then i stopped back at the apartment for a little bit, but went to the art building to upload my photos. That lasted until about 9, and i went to walmart afterwards to get dinner. Cooked, and now im finally relaxing :D
Im sure tomorrow is gonna be busy too. But at least i get some pan, cafe, ok cola, and more tomorrow evening!!!! :D
-alex-
tu dice que no!
....pero tu cara dice lo contrario
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment